Police Logs: Man Arrested for Shoplifting & Resisting Arrest, Living Turkey with Arrow in it Spotted
Burlington Police Department logs for Dec. 6 to 7.
Following are excerpts from the Burlington Police Department log. Note that this is a sampling of activity in the log, not a complete account. We report all arrests included in the daily police log. An arrest does not indicate a conviction.
- At 7:03 a.m. a Gloria Cir. caller reported that a living turkey that had been shot with an arrow is walking though her yard.
- At 9:37 a.m. a caller from Julia Connors Drive reported a male dressed in all black walking up and down the street looking at house. Man was gone when police arrived.
- At 2:03 p.m. Lahey Clinic security reported that a man reported to them that a car ran over his foot in the parking lot. Police investigating.
- At 3:22 p.m. an Alma Road resident reported tools stolen.
- At 3:49 p.m. an Eastern Avenue resident reported that after cutting the grass his neighbor dumps the cutting onto his property. Police spoke with all parties and advised them to get a land survey to determine property line.
- At 8:45 p.m. police arrested George Arthur Gagne, Jr., 55, of 685 Hildreth St., Dracut, on a charge of operating a motor vehicle under the influence of alcohol. Arrest made following a minor motor vehicle accident on the Middlesex Turnpike.
- At 10:14 a.m. police made an arrest at Lahey Clinic after security reported a disturbance.
- At 10:36 a.m. police arrested a Burlington resident on a warrant from another agency.
- At 12:22 p.m. police arrested Anthony Johns, 20, of 10 Hills Road, Apartment 1, Somerville, on charges of shoplifting by asporation and resisting arrest. Arrest made following a shoplifting complaint by Sears.
- At 1:20 p.m. a James Street caller reported her neighbor's dog bit her dog. Caller stated that while walking her dog the neighbor's dog bit her dog.
- At 2:10 p.m. a Laurel Hill Lane caller reported vehicles not stopping for school buses and that this is an ongoing problem. Police to monitor the area.
- At 2:31 p.m. a caller from New England Picture Company in the Burlington Mall reported a past theft.
- At 3:43 p.m. a manager at Legal Seafoods reported two servers assaulted each other.
- At 5:36 p.m. a Best Buy loss prevention member caller reported a past theft of a Sony PSP Vita valued at $500. Item was stolen at 4:39 p.m.
- At 9:18 p.m. a Bedford Street caller reported being harassed by her ex-husband's girlfriend.
- At 11:17 p.m. a caller reported his vehicle was struck in a hit and run accident while parked at the Burlington Mall.