Police Logs: Man Arrested for OUI, Teen Arrested for Possession of Alcohol and Dog Left in Sealed Vehicle
Burlington Police Department logs from Aug. 30 to 31.
Following are excerpts from the Burlington Police Department log. Note that this is a sampling of activity in the log, not a complete account. We report all arrests included in the daily police log.
- At 6:49 a.m. police issued a summons to a Lowell man on charges of operating a motor vehicle with a suspended registration, operating an unregistered motor vehicle (subsequent offense), operating a vehicle with no inspection sticker and operating an uninsured motor vehicle.
- At 9:16 a.m. a caller from Lahey Clinic said that hospital security assaulted her.
- At 6:43 p.m. a McDonalds manager requested assistance for a male party acting aggressively towards employees. Verbal only.
- At 7:52 p.m. a caller reported leaving his wallet at a gas pump at Shell, 61 Middlesex Turnpike, and when he returned it was gone.
- At 12:16 a.m. police arrested Justin Rocheleau, 21, of 5 Gardner Way, Burlington on charges of operating a motor vehicle under the influence of alcohol and negligent operation of a motor vehicle.
- At 1:49 a.m. a Sunset Drive caller reported identify fraud.
- At 10:39 a.m. a caller reported witnessing a hit-and-run accident in the Market Basket parking lot. Vehicle struck parked car and left without leaving information. Suspect described as elderly white male.
- At 12:54 p.m. a caller from the Burlington Mall reported a yellow lab dog in a car with the engine off and windows up. Owner stated he only ran it to get take-out food but witness stated he was gone for at least 40 minutes. Incident under investigation.
- At 6:38 p.m. police arrested Ryan Hayes Figenbaum, 18, of 40 South Ave., Apartment 251, Burlington on a charge of a person under 21 in possession of alcohol.