Police Logs: Construction Equipment Stolen and a Shoplifter Arrested
Burlington Police Logs from June 10 - 12
Following are excerpts from the Burlington Police Department log. Note that this is a sampling of activity in the log, not a complete account. We report all arrests included in the daily police log.
- At 9:37 a.m. a construction employee at Seven Springs reported that an air compressor valued at $950, a ladder with electrical cords and a spray painter valued at $3,800 were stolen sometime the night before.
- At 10:21 a.m. Lahey Clinic reported a vehicle in the emergency room handicapped parking spot may have had a forged handicapped plate. Police issued a citation.
- At 3:55 p.m. a Locust St. resident reported that four males in a silver sedan drove by her residence yelling profanities.
- At 8:43 p.m. a caller reported youths in the pressbox at the Burlington High School field. Police spoke with youths and advised them to stay out of area when gates are closed.
- At 4:24 a.m. a caller reported a suspicious vehicle in the parking lot of McDonald's, 55 Middlesex Turnpike. Police found a person sleeping in car who was resting before driving to Maine.
- At 3 p.m. a caller reported a youth driving a vehicle in parking lot of the Burlington Mall. Police issued a 15-year-old a citation for unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle.
- At 3:58 p.m. police issued a summons to a Burlington man for operating a motor vehicle after revocation of registration.
- At 8:06 p.m. police arrested an unidentified female after a shoplifting complaint from Kohl's Department Store.
- At 8:52 p.m. police issued a summons to a Burlington man on a charge of assault and battery following a report from his girlfriend that he pushed her, pulled the phone out of the wall and took her cell phone and car keys.
- At 10:52 a.m. a caller on Arboretum Way reported malicious damage to her motor vehicle. Three tires were flattened.
- At 3:24 p.m. Spencer Gifts reported detaining a female shoplifter. Store to handle.
- At 6:07 p.m. a woman came to the station to report receiving text messages from an individual she does not want to speak to.
- At 8:20 p.m. a caller reported that the lock at the reservoir had been broken.
- At 10:26 p.m. police responded to a call of vandalism at Burlington High School. Three youths were using the cups in the fence to write inappropriate words.