NFL Playoffs: Week One Schedule, T.V. Channels, and Where to Watch
The Patriots are on a bye week but there is still a lot of football action this weekend. Find out where to catch games in the Burlington area.
Tom Brady and the New England Patriots are back in the playoffs and will be in search of their fourth Superbowl Ring since 2002.
The Patriots clinched a playoff spot and ended the season with a 12-4 record. Also, thanks to their Dec. 10 win over the Houston Texans (also a 12-4 team), the Pats earned a bye week in the first round of the playoffs.
However, while there will not be a Patriots game this weekend, there will still be plenty of action. It's also a good chance to watch the upcoming competition.
Games this weekend (Wildcard)
- Cincinnati Bengals at Houston Texans - Jan. 5 at 4 p.m. - NBC
- Indianapolis Colts at Baltimore Ravens - Jan. 6 at 1 p.m. - CBS
- Minnesota Vikings at Green Bay Packers - Jan. 5 at 8 p.m. - NBC
- Seattle Seahawks at Washington Redskins - Jan. 6 at 4:30 p.m. - FOX
Where to watch in the Burlington area:
There are a number of local places to catch the game. Here are some we found but if you know another please let others know in the comments section below.
- Chili's Grill and Bar – 108 Middlesex Turnpike
- Lester's Roadside Bar-B-Q - 376 Cambridge Street
- Fitzwilliams Irish Pub - 1 Burlington Mall Road
- Tavern in the Square - 1 New England Executive Park
- UNO Chicago Grill – 75 Middlesex Turnpike
- Scoreboards – 15 Middlesex Canal Park, Woburn