Memorial Day: What is Open and Closed
A look at what is open and closed in Burlington and the state on Memorial Day
Today is Memorial Day and that means a few things, especially government offices, are closed. Here is a look of what is open and closed in Burlington and at the Massachusetts State level today.
- Municipal offices, including Burlington Town Hall, state offices and courts: Closed
- The Burlington Public Schools: Closed
- The Burlington Public Library: Closed
- Post Offices: Closed
- Banks: Closed
- Supermarkets: Open
- Retail stores: Open at owner discretion
- Restaurants: Open at owner discretion
- Liquor Stores: All liquor stores are Closed in Massachusetts.
- Stock Markets: Closed
Did we miss something? Do you know of another business/agency or organization that is closed today that members of the community might like to know about? Let us know in the comments.