5T: Nerf Night, Cold Weather and a Tu Bishvat Seder Party
Five things to know today.
Five Things You Need to Know Today" is a Patch column that provides readers with essential, daily information at a glance.
Today is Friday, Jan. 25. Here are 5 things you need to know:
- Cloudy and cold: The frigid weather continues. According to the National Weather Service we can expect increasing clouds with a high near 20 degrees. Wind chill values today as low as -18. Light snow likely tonight with accumulation of less than an inch. Overnight low around 13.
- New hours: Reminder that Burlington Town Hall has new hours on Wednesday and Fridays. Town Hall is now open 8:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. on Wednesdays and is open from 8:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Baby books: The Library is hosting a Baby Storytime for newborns to children 18 months old at 11 a.m. this morning. Delight and stimulate your baby’s senses with books, songs and puppets that help build brain power.
- Tu Bishvat Seder Party: Temple Shalom Emeth is holdin a Tu Bishvat Seder Party at 6:30 p.m. From the event posting: "Join us for a fun seder to celebrate Tu Bishvat, the New Year For the Trees. We eat a variety of fruits and drink grape juice, sing, read about trees and nature all sitting around tables in our social hall."
- NERF night: Guard Up! Family Swordsmanship & NERF is holding a NERF Night: Planet of the Dead event at 7 p.m. this evening. Can you help save a group of scientists who have disappeared on a strange planet? Event is $20. Click here for more details.