5T: Boxing Class, Possible Snow and Music Lessons
Five things happening in Burlington today.
Five Things You Need to Know Today" is a Patch column that provides readers with essential, daily information at a glance.
Today is Wednesday, Nov. 28. Here are 5 things you need to know:
- Snow possible: Looks like a gray day today. According to the National Weather Service we can expect a chance of snow before 11 a.m. and a chance of rain before 1 p.m. Little or no snow accumulation expected. Otherwise mostly cloudy with a high near 40 degrees. Mostly cloudy tonight with a low around 25.
- Storytimes: The Burlington Public Library has two storytimes planned for today. The first is Toddler Storytime for children 18 to 36 months at 10:30 a.m. followed by Preschool Storytime for children 3 to 6 at 11 a.m.
- Boxing class: Empire Sports Club is holding an introductory boxing class at 12 p.m. today for people of all ages. Price is $10.
- Music lessons: Interested in learning how to play an instrument? Burlington's Real School of Music is currently offering free trial lessons for students interesting in learning about their fall session that runs until Dec. 31. Call today to schedule yours at 888.881.REAL (7325).
- 140 character news: Did you know Burlington Patch uses Twitter to post updates of area new throughout the day? If you'd like to stay updated and join in the conversation, follow us on Twitter by following @BurlingtonPatch.