The following is a notice from Graber Associates:
Holy Decade, Batman! Can you believe it has been ten years?
Yes it has! And we went 'back to the future' to see what was happening in 2002:
- Wireless headsets for cell phones was introduced by Bluetooth.
- iRobot vacuum cleaner was first marketed.
- NASA tested two robotic rovers to send to Mars in summer of 2004 - looks like they made it!
- The i-Quip Survival Tool, a Swiss Army knife with compass and altimeter in addition to the blades and other tools made its debut.
- Eli Nir invented the Ames-1 Kevlar Rescue Chute and installed it in the outer wall of an 11-story building:- 19 seconds to slide to safety from the top floor.
- The Charles Schulz Museum opened in Santa Rosa, California.
But the main reason Graber Associates looks back is to thank all of you! We could not have made it without our many clients, referral sources, and friends..
We founded Graber Associates LLC ten years ago, on August 15th, 2002. Our mission then, and our mission now: to help clients grow and prosper through our public relations, marketing, andresearch services. Over the last ten years our staff has grown, we have established a presence in London, and have served over 60 clients from Santa Clara to Sydney.
Of course we'd love to invite all of our clients, friends, and partners to a party, but time and distance preclude it. Those we have worked with and for over the past ten years hail from California, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Rhode Island, Texas, Virginia, Washington, D.C., London, Paris, Brussels, Dublin, and Sydney.
Thank you for your support over the past ten years and for being a part of our success. We look forward to working with you in the future. Above all, we look forward to maintaining our friendships.
All the very best,